Terms & Policies
Welcome to ipdutvgraphics.com, an IPD Graphics website!
You are encouraged to use and enjoy this site, and with your use and purchase from any of IPD Graphics family of sites you agree to these Terms & Conditions set forth below.
Graphic Production Procedures & Terms
Website Images & Proofs
– In order to get the cost to our customers as low as possible, our Graphics Kits are priced as cheaply as possible without the cost of Proofs built in to the price, so if you want to see a proof of what your order will look like based on the options you chose, then be sure to select “Please Send Proof” when you are selecting the options for your kit. If you would like to see a personalized proof before you order, showing what your order would look like, then you can order personalized proofs from this page.
IMPORTANT: All though we strive to be as close as possible, proofs may not always be an absolutely exact depiction of the end result, proofs are created and shown on a flat surface (ie computer screens/mobile devices) final design, race numbers, logos and names may vary based on perspective when added to the final fitting templates. All of our proofs are sent as JPG’s in RGB format so that you can view on your mobile devices and computer monitors, so when viewing your RGB proofs and color samples please take into consideration that the colors will be much brighter than the actual CMYK print due to the fact that RGB is back-lit and uses light to create the colors. This is especially a problem when viewing on Mobile devices.
– MAIN LOGO OPTIONS: All “MAIN” logos embedded into graphic kits are color-matched to the kits accent chosen color, and outlines may be added to the logo for improved visibility on kits due to multiple colors running behind the logo. Please note, this is also true when providing your own logo that we don’t have on file. All of the “NON-MAIN” smaller logos are done in black and white.
– IPD LOGOS: In an effort to help fight counterfeiting and copyright issues, and help protect the IPD brand, all IPD logos displayed in the samples image are locked into our production templates, and are NOT removable or editable.
– Design lines will have some misalignment in areas where the kit over-lays multiple body pieces.
– Our digitally printed colors are specially coded for our printer and are not able to read or match other codes like Pantone, etc…We color match to stock colors used by industry manufacturers, like Yamaha, Sea Doo, Kawasaki, Can Am and Polaris but they will not be an exact match because they are different components. In other words, gel coated paint colors on a jet ski, UTV or boat will reflect a slightly different tone and depth than ink printed vinyl. Keep in mind that manufacturers are constantly coming out with new colors and shades, for example, we use the Factory Racing Yamaha Blue color codes for our main blue color, which has a bit of red in the code, so it can look purple up against other blues types. Some newer Yamaha models use different shades that their standard Factory Racing Blue (this is also true for other colors and manufacturers)…if you are overly concerned with color matching, then we offer a color-matching option that you can do before we print your kit from HERE. If you receive your kit and want to have it reprinted with color matching, we can offer you a reprint discount, ask manager about this option.
How Long Will It Take
– Our Graphic Kits typically take approximately 10-25 Business Days, and 7-9 Business Days for Rush Orders to manufacturer then prepare for shipment. Please add 4-5 additional business days when you choose the “Please Send Proof” option, BUT please note that your production time doesn’t start until after you digitally sign off on your proof…example; If you choose a rush order, then your 7-9 business days wouldn’t start until after you digitally sigh your proof. Please add 5-7 additional business days for Fluorescent Colors. Please Add 7-10 Additional Business Days for designs that need to be adapted to a new model.
– We offer a “Graphic Production Rush” option that will speed up your production time to 7-9 business days, by putting you in front of others that did not pay the additional fee. The items below are items and options that are not included in the production time.
ITEMS/OPTIONS NOT INCLUDED IN THE 7-9 BUSINESS DAY RUSH OPTION:
- UPGRADED COLORS OPTIONS: The time it takes to add Fluorescent & Chrome overlays is not included. Overlay Color Options are very labor intensive.
- “PLEASE SEND PROOF” OPTION: The time the proof process takes is not included, your production time would begin after you digitally sign off on your proof.
- ADAPTATION PROCESS: The time it takes if you choose to have one of our existing designs adapted to your model is not included.
- CUSTOM DESIGN PROCESS: The time it takes for our design team to create a new custom design, then template it, then kit it is not included.
- SHIPPING: Shipping time is not included in the 7-9 business days, but we offer express shipping options.
Since all of our graphics kits are made to order, there is a NO cancellation policy once order is submitted. If IPD Graphics deems an order can be partially refunded due to no work being done, the following applies. Any cancellations on graphics kits ordered that has gone to Layout, Templating, Proofs, or Custom Design status is subject to a 40% restocking fee due to Designer’s time already being paid for. When submitting an order online, in lieu of a digital signature, checking Terms and Conditions box before submitting an order will state your acceptance of this policy.
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. IPD Graphics reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. IPD Graphics reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. All orders placed over $100.00 (U.S.) must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may require additional verification’s or information before accepting any order. During the ordering process when you supply your email address it will be entered into a mailing list where you will receive notifications of monthly sales and specials. You may unsubscribe from this service at anytime. IPD Graphics will use email address only for internal use and will not distribute them any outside source.
BACK-ORDER SPECIAL ORDER POLICY
If an order is backordered, IPD Graphics will contact the customer via email or phone. The customer has 6 days or three contacts to approve a back-order. Once an order is classified as a back-order it MUST have customer approval to be processed. If customer does not approve a back-order in the time allotted, the order will be cancelled and the credit card will not be charged. If customer wants to order after order has been cancelled, they must submit a new order. If the customer approves the back-order, IPD Graphics will process the order and make every effort to get the product to the customer in a timely fashion. (for example: having the product drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer, if manufacturer allows). A processing fee of 7% will be charged to any cancelled order after it has been approved for back-order. If the product has already shipped it is subject to return policies. If a product is backordered for an unknown time, the order will automatically be cancelled and the customer’s credit card will not be charged. If the product does come into stock at a later time, a new order must be submitted by the customer. If an order is a special order that means that the product is made to order. All chrome finishes and shocks are special order items. For special order/made to order products, the credit card may need to be charged before shipment to ensure production of the product. Many manufacturers require pre-payment for product. Special order products are non-refundable, since they are made to the customer’s request.
Payment Options & Terms
Prices are subject to change without notice.
PayPal is a third party payment method available during checkout. PayPal orders are automatically charged a 7% processing fee if cancelled and may only be cancelled up to 30 days after purchase. Note: It may take up to 7-10 Business Days to see a refund in your PayPal account.
Domestic Payment Terms
All orders are shipped pre-paid by credit card, certified funds or PayPal. Credit cards are not charged until your order is ready to ship. Special orders such as custom wheels, rotors, pulleys, custom paint, head packages, etc., must be pre-paid at time of order. IPD Graphics currently accepts: MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express credit cards, money orders or certified checks, and PayPal transfers. NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
International Payment Terms
To protect IPD Graphics Custom Accessories and our customers from fraud, all international orders, including applicable shipping charges, must be prepaid by credit card, wire transfer, international money orders or PayPal transfers.
Terms and conditions of use for IPD Graphics Coupons:
• All coupons are for online orders only.
• Only one coupon can be used per customer.
• Coupons can only be used if order meets requirements for that coupon.
• All coupons are point of sale only, and can not be added to an order later.
• Coupons are valid for a limited time. If expiration is not stated, coupon can expire at anytime.
IPD Graphics will have your product shipped to you by the best method available for your specific needs. You have the option of next day, second day, third day, or ground shipping. Shipping charges are automatically calculated for you when placing an order. Total shipping charges are calculated based on the total weight of the all the items in your order. We reserve the right to ship any alternative way that meets or exceeds the customer’s delivery needs. Handling charges may vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. Shipments of products from multiple manufacturers will be shipped separately.
No shipping is done on Saturday or Sunday. Note: Due to shipper restrictions we cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes. All Shipments are subject to stock availability. According to Visa™, MasterCard™, American Express™, and Discover™ regulations, IPD Graphics is not allowed to ship product to an address that is not on file with the credit card holder’s bank. This address can be either the customer’s billing address or an authorized “ship-to” address.*
An order is considered shipped as soon as it is verified that the product is in stock and the order has been processed. A shipped order is subject to all the return policies laid out below. There will be a charge of $25.00 to your account for any shipment that is refused, along with ordinary return policy and shipping costs, including original shipping cost incurred by IPD Graphics.
On all credit card purchases, the BILLING and SHIPPING addresses must be on file with the bank/credit card company. It is the customer’s responsibility to call and add alternate shipping addresses with their credit card company. IPD Graphics recommends this being done before placing the order if the customer has any doubt about this.
• Orders that do not fill this requirement will delay or will not ship.
• A request can be made via phone to change shipping method, but the change cannot be guaranteed. Any added shipping expenses will automatically be charged on the same card that was used for the order.
• For the protection of the customer and IPD Graphics, all orders are shipped with signature required. Please make arrangements or be at ship-to address when packages are schedule to arrive. IPD Graphics cannot cover a second shipping charge if customer missed the first attempts at receiving product. If customer refuses or does not pick up product all cancellation & return policies apply.
• If you need shipping to anywhere outside of the United States or Canada, special arrangements must be made with our shipping manager. We cannot guarantee shipment, and payment must be made by money order or Credit card, noPaypal.com excepted.
Depending from where the product is shipped, the methods used are USPS, UPS or FedEx. During the checkout process there is an option to choose paid ground shipping (5-7 Business Days), 3-Day Select, 2-Day Air, and Next Day Air. Pricing is listed in parenthesis next to the shipping method. This price is based on the weight of the combined items in your shopping basket. Choosing “Next Day Air”, “2nd Day Air”, or “3 Day Select” for a shipping option, means that the order will be delivered in 1, 2, or 3 business days from the time it is shipped. Ship times vary from product to product. Each product detail page displays normal ship times.
* Only inside continental US and 7-10 Business Days.
We reserve the right to alter our product designs including, but not limited to, shape, fitment, finish or hardware without notice.
Orders that are cancelled before any product has been started will be subject to a 10% processing fee.*
CANCELLATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED THROUGH E-MAIL, FAX OR VOICE-MAIL MESSAGE. YOU MUST SPEAK DIRECTLY TO A TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE TO HAVE YOUR ORDER CANCELLATION CONFIRMED. All orders are considered final upon placement. Orders cannot be canceled under any circumstances. Merely requesting a cancellation DOES NOT cancel an order unless confirmed by IPD Graphics. IPD Graphics reserves the right to take up to 72 hours to confirm a cancellation. Cancellations are not guaranteed by IPD Graphics. Orders shipping the same day a cancellation is requested are considered completed. All cancellations are subject to a 10% processing fee. Some specialty items are not returnable/refundable/cancel-able under any circumstances. Cancellation requests on items that have already been manufactured or shipped previous to the request are considered completed orders, and will be rejected. All shipping expenses are non-refundable.
*All graphics are special order, made to order items.
Weather, earthquakes, carrier neglect or loss, change of mind in purchase, change of address, relocation, your spouse opening the package or finding your credit card bill, etc.., shall not subject orders to cancellation or return.
IPD Graphics offers a 30-day return policy. No returns will be accepted after 30 days of invoice. No returns will be accepted on “Special Order” and/or “Made-to-Order” items. No returns will be accepted on products that have been used, installed, or altered from their original condition. Returned orders are subject to restocking fees of up to 25 percent, based on manufacturer return policies.
To return or exchange a part that is unused, uninstalled, in resalable condition, and is in original undamaged packaging, you must contact our Customer Service department within 30 days of receiving the item to generate a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. No packages will be accepted without a RMA number clearly visible. Failure to notify us within 30 days will forfeit your right to a refund or an exchange.
NO returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number. For faster service, please have the following information on hand when calling for an RMA number: customer name, invoice number, serial number and nature of the problem. All products returned MUST be 100 percent complete, contain ALL original boxes and packing materials, original UPC codes on the manufacturer boxes, all manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer. Customer is responsible for shipping charges on returned items. If product is refused, customer is responsible for all shipping charges to and from destination that IPD Graphics has incurred. We strongly recommend that you fully insure your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
If merchandise arrives damaged, save the merchandise AND the original packaging. Notify us immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged merchandise. DEFECTIVE returns are to be sent directly to the manufacturer for replacement or repair under the manufacturer’s warranty policies. Manufacturer restrictions do apply and any item that is missing the UPC can ONLY be replaced with the same item. NON-DEFECTIVE returns can be accepted directly by IPD Graphics within 30 days from the invoice date, at our discretion for credit, exchange. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject to restocking fees of up to 25 percent. Any credits will be issued by check or by a credit card account credit by IPD Graphics within 30 days of receiving the returned merchandise. All shipping expenses are non-refundable.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
All returns must have a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Contact IPD Graphics for the RMA number. The RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box, along with the word “RETURN”. All items must be packed carefully to prevent damage. Any return item damaged during return shipping will not be warranted or considered for credit/refund. The original invoice, along with a letter describing the complaint (or RMA form included in package), must accompany all returns and must include the name, address and contact phone numbers for the customer, as well as e-mail address if available. Returns must be received within 45 days of the date the RMA number was issued. Any package shipped without an RMA number or received after 45 days will be refused. All freight charges are the responsibility of the customer and will not be reimbursed in the event of a warranty claim.
All warranty claims are made directly with the manufacturer as if the product was purchased directly from the manufacturer. No other responsibilities or warranties are expressed or implied. In the case that you might have a warranty issue, contact the manufacturer and they will issue an RMA number for return and exchange of your defective merchandise. If you need the manufacturer’s phone number or have any problems with the manufacturer honoring the warranty, then you can contact a IPD Graphics representative for help with the matter.
Unauthorized customer warranties or warranty items that do not meet warranty criteria as stated by the manufacturer will be denied and returned if requested, at the customer’s expense. Unclaimed denied warranty returns will be destroyed. Warranty returns that are miss-shipped, miss-packaged, or miss-delivered will not be ‘tracked down’ and are not the responsibility of IPD Graphics. IPD Graphics reserves the right to deny warranty service.
Performance Product Warranties and Returns
(i.e., internal engine parts)
No warranties on internal engine performance products for any reason. No returns, exchanges or refunds for any internal engine performance products. No credit will be issued for labor or any other cost incurred in the installation of these products.
Limited Mirror Finish Warranty
As hard as we try, our mirror finished products are not always perfect. Small flaws and/or marks in the mirror finish do not constitute a flawed product. If, upon inspection you don’t agree, or if the chrome is very obviously flawed then please give us a call. Our standard chrome warranty is for a period of 90 days from date of invoice, for workmanship or defects. Corrosion defects due to salt spray in beach or snow areas, corrosive chemicals, improper care or cleaning are NOT COVERED by warranty. Parts must be returned to IPD Graphics for inspection for determination of repair, replacement or credit. Misuse, improper installation, and/or modification of our product void all warranties. No replacement will be shipped prior to receipt of the return for inspection and determination of qualification of warranty. We will make every effort to ship replacement parts in a timely fashion, however, please be aware that delays may sometimes occur due to manufacturing schedules. Credits or refunds will be issued only for the value of the item and only if part was purchased directly from IPD Graphics. No credit will be issued for labor or any other cost incurred beyond the original cost of the part. IPD Graphics is not responsible for failure of any product that results from normal wear and tear, misuse, modification or improper installation. Bluing/yellowing or discoloration of exhaust products is NOT COVERED for warranty. Returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number clearly marked on the outside of the package. See RMA section of these policies for more information.
All items returned for warranty consideration are subject to inspection. IPD Graphics reserves the right to inspect all parts related to a warranty claim and to refuse any warranty claim upon inspection of said parts. No replacement products will be shipped prior to receipt and inspection of any product for warranty request.
All items sold by IPD Graphics are intended for closed course racing and show purposes and may not be street legal, DOT approved or EPA approved. Certain products can affect or void your manufacturer’s warranty.
Standard Pricing Policies
Prices are subject to change without notice.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, IPD Graphics shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. IPD Graphics shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. If the customer has already received product, they must follow return policies. All product images and thumbnails are representations, and may not be the actual product. Many images are given straight from the manufacturer, and vary per application.
IPD Graphics and IPDJetSkiGraphics.com is a registered trademark of IPD Graphics. All custom graphics, icons, logos and service names are registered trademarks or service marks of IPD Graphics. All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners. The use of any IPD Graphics trademark or service mark without IPD Graphics’ express written consent is strictly prohibited.
All materials appearing anywhere on IPDJetskiGraphics.com and related sites are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. The copyright on such materials is held by IPD Graphics. or by the original creator of the materials. None of the materials may be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on IPD Graphics or related site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Seller hereby expressly disclaims all warranties either expressed or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This disclaimer by the seller in no way affects the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty if any. Title to goods herein being purchased is retained by the seller until goods are paid for by the purchaser and at that time title passes to purchaser, upon receipt of goods. If goods herein being purchased are being purchased for purposes of export, purchaser must obtain from the Federal Government certain export documentation before shipping to a foreign country. In addition, manufacturers’ warranties for exported goods may vary or even be null and void. If you have any questions, please inquire. Any and all liability is only for the products purchased.