Tyler Hill is a 17 year old racer from Riverside California, and three time World Champion, winning one title in Junior Runabout, then 2 more world titles in the Sport class. Tyler is a mild mannered student in his personal life, but once he puts the helmet on, he becomes shows a fierceness on the race course that is second to none. Even though he is only seventeen years of age, Tyler shows more maturity and good decision making during a race, than any seasoned veteran. Tyler is poised to have a great career in jet ski racing, and has the potential to be one of the greatest of the sport.
- 2008 - Junior Runabout World Champion
- 2010 - Sport-Spec World Champion
- 2013 - Sport-Open World Champion
- 2014 - 2nd Sport-Spec, World Championships
- 2014 - 2nd Sport-GP, World Championships
1 Sport-Spec HX, & 1 Sport-GP HX
RynoPower, K&N, Jettrim, Hill Racing, Boysen Reeds, Wiseco, & Fly racing