Jimmy Wilson is one of Pro Ski's fastest rising stars, and is also one of the nicest guys in the sport. Jimmy has about the best backing that a rising star could ask for, Tim Judge builds his engines, the McKenna's do the setup, along with many others that make an all-star team to consistently put Jimmy out front. Jimmy grew up around jet ski racing watching the best of our sport battle year after year! This has given him the drive to want to race against the best of our sport. He turned pro in 2007 and he is line to win a Pro World Title and be ranked as one of the best!
- 2006 - Amateur Ski Limited World Champion
- 2007 - Amateur Ski Lights World Champion
- 2013 - Pro Ski 3rd US National Championship
- 2014 - Pro Ski 2nd US National Championship
- 2015 - Pro Ski 2nd US National Championship
One Stock Kawasaki SXR, & 2 Trinity Hulled SXR's
Judge Motorsports, Jam Racing, Quakysense, Hot Products, ProWatercraft, Trinity Hulls