UTV Graphic Installation
• Soft squeegee and application solution.
• Heat gun or hair dryer.
• X-acto knife or razor blade.
• Graphic Seal-Pen
GENERAL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
In preparation for installing your UTV graphics kit, it is recommended that the environment be sealed and dry, and the temperature to remain above 60 degrees. Be sure to inspect the surface of your UTV, to ensure that it is completely clean and free of oils, dirt, and grease.
An X-acto knife or razor blade could be required, as some pieces may be slightly over-sized for ease of installation, and could require trimming. Please note, that It is usually better to install the body pieces before logos to ensure proper alignments for your UTV Wrap.
• A soft squeegee and a spray bottle with application solution or slightly soapy water, will allow you to more easily position graphic decals.
• A heat gun or hair dryer will get rid of any unwanted wrinkles, and allow the pieces to lay down more effectively on curved surfaces. Use caution during heat application, too much heat on one area will melt and discolor the vinyl.
• An X-acto knife or razor blade may be required. Some pieces could potentially be over-sized for proper installation, and may require trimming. Please note, that It is usually better to install the body pieces before logos to ensure proper alignments.
• Graphic Seal-Pen, To Keep Your Graphics from Lifting
Important Note: Taking your time and moving at a more calculated pace will always give much better end results.